New Haircut + First time ever colouring hair

Okay...

So yesterday, I finally decided to cut my hair short. I was thinking of making it bob with side bang. But when the hair stylish about to finish and have not made the bang yet, I find out that its already suit my taste. So I told her that is already enough. No bang is necessary. Take a look at my new hairstyle. I love it so much!!!

  

And then today is my appointment with my dentist. As usual I did some shopping after my appointment is finished. I went to the drugstore and found out there are discount for some hair clours. You know, because I just cut hair, I want to do another change too to my hair. So I browse throuch the colours and I was confused either aubergine or brunette or tokyo black colour. Lastly I went for the brunette. I back home and the first time I did was colouring my hair. I think it was a disaster. The colour was not evenly distributed on my hair hahahaha. Damn me!!! I know this is the first time I ever colour my hair but really?! Why couldnt I do a better job hahaha. Maybe because the fact that I painted it at night with dimm light also affect my judgement that it was already evenly distributed??? Well who knows lol...it just cannot change the fact that my first time ever colouring hair is a total failure hahaha.

Another homework to do is I have to buy another colour to cover this. I will buy the aubergine and tokyo black ones and maybe another colour. I am ready experimenting with various hair colour! Bring it on!!!

Inggo Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram