Stegt Flæsk med Persillesovs - Danish's Dish

Playing game does not only give you entertaiment nowadays. Almost all online games provide the feature chatting between the players. It gives you pleasure and also enable you to meet people around the world. And yep, thats what happen to me hahaha. I play this game and meet several people. One of them is a Danish.

My gaming friends and I talk alot about everything that come up on our minds at the time. And since I love cooking, I will always ask the speciality of food on their country. Last week I talked alot with Stella, my Danish friend. She mentioned me many Danishs' dishes, but most of em consist the ingredients I dont like. Luckily she mentioned this one dish I could not resist to try.

There it is the Stegt Flæsk I cooked for today's lunch. It consists of fried bacon, potatoes, and -this is what makes it Danish's speciality- parsley sauce. I did not expect it will be a great dish, but it is! I totally love it!!!

I will make it again for dinner and also in future, because heyyy this is one of the simplest dishes I ever made. It only takes 15 minutes to cook!!

Thank you very much Stella for introducing me to this simple fabulous dish.

Inggo Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram