Today's Dinner : Canneloni and Fish Chips

So guys, I'm so proud to announce that tonight I have a good dinner hahaha. I baked Canneloni and it turns out just so right. I made it because I still have the remaining lasagna filling from last night dinner. So I use it again for the canneloni filling and I add rosemary to the filling just because I feel like doing so.

I would also like to boast about the lasagna I baked last night. It was not my first time making lasagna, but It was the first time I make the filling and sauce from the scartch! Surprise!!! Usually I use instant lasagna sauce. It took more time but it was worthed. And also this was the first time the lasagna layer turned out just right because I don't know why but previously everytime I made lasagna the layer was not soft enough. But now I finally know how to make them just at the right softness!

The lasagna was too big tho for my stomach. I used 3 layers. Next time I will use only 2 lasagna pasta and cut them half, so it won't turn out this wide lol.

Ah anyway I am so tempted to make canneloni with mackerel filling. I think it will turn out delicious, but I need to think the way to customize the recipe first. I will post it later if I make it.

Inggo Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram