I am a Shampoo Collector!!!

I do not know if I should proud of this fact hahaha. I think it is kinda weird and it took ages to emptying all those shampoo bottles. However I cannot help myself. I am always too eager to try many shampoo variants. Currently there are 7 shampoos in my bathroom and this month alone I bought 3 shampoos. These are the list of shampoos I have now and the review:

  • Garnier natural beauty Olivenöl und Zitronen shampoo. I was very surprised of the result of this shampoo in my hair. It makes my hair soft. I have dry, thick, hard to control, and volumized hair. This product is super for my hair and it comes with very cheap price. I think I bought it for 1,75€. And plus is this shampoo free of silicone and paraben. A great product for a cheap price, rite?!
  • Syoss Keratin Primer. I will never repurchase this shampoo. It cleans hair but thats what it only does to my hair. Nothing special effect. And I had quite severe hairfall when I used this regularly. Now I use this to clean my combs lol.This is the second Schwarzkopf shampoo I tried. First was Schauma shampoo, a line from Schwarzkopf that is only produced in Germany. It also gave me hairfall problem. Since Syoss, I do not want to use any Schwarzkopf shampoo anymore. I was tempted buying Schwarzkopf Professional Shampoo variant Bonacure and Seah, but then I decided not to. I purchased this shampoo for around 2,5€.
  • Sebamed Anti Schuppen (Anti Dandruf). Did not give impact to my dandruf problem that time but I really like the smell. I wont repurchase but I still have 1/4 bootle left. I used it whenever I go swimming to shove the swimming pool water's smell from my hair away.
  • Guhl Bändigung & Schwung shampoo. I bought it when discount and it comes with 250ml plus  75ml travel size shampoo. It is a good shampoo. It makes my hair soft and easy to control and the smell is great!! However to Garnier, I can say Garnier gives better result.
  • Redken Color Extend. Together with another redken, this is my first high end shampoo. I bought it 2 weeks ago online when it gave big discount. It costs 12€ each. When I purchased this shampoo, I though it was already the newest formula of color extend line, which contains no Sulfate. However when the package arrive it still contains SLES. Then I check another online shop and they all still sell the old formula. Maybe the newest formula has not been released in German market yet? Well I dont know for sure. Anyway I love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft, moisturize, and lock the color on my dyed hair. However I will not repurchase this anymore. I will only consider to repurchase the newest formula one.
  • Redken Diamond Oil. I damn love this shampoo so much!!! I used this only once after purchasing it, because I need to trait my colored hair so I use the color extend one regularly. This makes my hair super soft! And it did added shine to my hair. I love the smell too!! Feels like nutty. Definitely repurchase! The downside is not only it contains SLES, it also contains SLS. I hope they at least removed SLS from the inggredients.
  • DM Baby Love shampoo. Another alternativ for my dyed hair that I bought just 2 days ago. I read that baby shampo mostly are softer and contains no sulfate. So I went to DM drugstore to find one that contains no SLS. I used the shampoo twice so far and each time it is very hard to shampoo with it. While shampooing it gave foam only a litle, hard to blend with hair. I have to applied it twice before finish shampooing. However even it does not give soft feeling while shampooing, but when my hair dry I find it soft. On the second time using this shampoo, I use apple cider vinegar to condition my hair and my hair become soft even when its soaked wet. I bought it for 1,75€. Despite the difficulty while shampooing because it is a cheap and good shampoo without hard inggredients, it is a worth product to repurchase.

Inggo Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram