Tamagoyaki

I decided to make noodle soup for dinner, however I had no idea what to make for lunch. Something simple, definitely. Well then eggs or meat balls are the ready and fast ingredients I could think of. And then somehow tamagoyaki cross my mind. So here it is the tamagoyaki I made for today's lunch.


If you do not know. Tamagoyaki is Japanese egg rolls. It is usually served as side dish. It is basically a  fried egg with fillings and it is up to you for the filling ingredients. My tamagoyaki uses can tuna, crab stick, and green onion. Tamagoyaki is very simple to make but could be tricky on the rolling steps. You must extra careful when you roll it or it will be a disaster.

Try make your own tamagoyaki and you will never get enough. It is very simple yet very delicious!

Inggo Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram